Thursday, June 18, 2009

From the Heart

While waiting for the 2009 Preakness to start, we were enjoying highlights of previous years.
At one point, the commentator was talking about how a particular horse had come from behind, and then broke away from the field to win.
I thought what a great phrase!
“To break away from the field.”
I have to wonder what it would be like if we found what we loved doing, did it and not only did it, but broke away from the field to do it our own unique way.
If it’s from the heart, seems to me it would have to be a good outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Let it be said that I've been "breaking away from the field" all of my life! I've loved every unknown path I've journeyed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I too feel there is an opportunity around every bend in life. Life has been good to me. I am grateful for my sense of adventure. The excitement that embodies me to see what the world has to offer, near and far from my home is at times overwhelming. It's a great feeling to wake up to each morning.

    ReplyDelete